Maintenance Specialist (Mechanic / Mining / Mechanical / AMT / Sage / Maintenance) – North West, South Africa
Reference Number: 213 0606 MHU
Our client operates a mine in the North West and they have a vacancy for a Maintenance Specialist. They will report directly in to the Maintenance Manager.
- Drive the pro-active maintenance implementation at the operation
- Coordinate and supervise the maintenance works (mobile and fixed mechanical equipment) for the successful completion of planned maintenance and repairs and to provide effective responses to unscheduled repairs or breakdowns
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of maintenance services
- Optimise workable time and minimize turn-around time of each maintenance event
- Coordinate continuous improvement and optimisation activities
- Manage OH&S and environmental hazards in the workplace
- Ensure compliance with applicable SHE policies and procedures
- Implement and action ISO 14 001 & 9001 standards
- Daily maintenance and minor breakdowns
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified Mechanic
- Engineering Mechanical Diploma will be advantageous
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience working in mining industry
- MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be able to operate asset management tool and sage (AMT)
- Code 8 Driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.