National Stock Controller ( Inventory / Inventory Management / SAP / PASTEL / Economics ) – Mozambique
A leader in the Petroleum and Gas industry located in Mozambique is looking for an energetic individual to join their team as a National Stock Controller.
- Inventory management and the coordination of regular inventory audits
- Product reconciliation at the depots
- Prepare stock reports and stock variation reports
- Actively be involved in the stock counts when necessary
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products (particularly of fragile items)
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- 4-6 years’ experience in a stock management position
- SAP or similar accounting system package
- Only Mozambican citizens will be considered for this position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Finance, Banking & Legal
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.