Managing Director (Oil & Gas / Downstream) - Gabon
Reference Number: ZAS
To manage staff and facilities at the Depot on Fuel facility and the Lubes facility to ensure the supply of products are continuously available to meet customer needs and thus contributing to the growth and profitability in Gabon.
- Financial Results
- Develop & implement business systems (SAP) to control the receipt, storage and issuing of product.
- Take ownership and review financial reports for the depot to ensure the accuracy of the numbers and correct reporting.
- Make sure all asset register are in place and all assets accounted for register updated including additions, location changes.
- Insure provision of valuable information that results into informed business decisions and ensure improved business efficiency.
- Business Planning & Development
- Provide Product Quality Control.
- Create a regular mechanisms of loss control within API standards. Dip bulk storage tanks when required for stock counting purposes.
- Create a continuous operation of physical assets with reduced downtime and equipment failure.
- Have a lower maintenance costs and schedule planned maintenance and avoid Nil contaminations and/or spills.
- Create an accommodation balances with other oil companies managed daily and repayment plans agreed with the Supply, Trading & Optimization.
- Customer Relationship
- Build effective relationships with OOC. Promote good interaction with other industry players for co-ordination on product, maintain relations with harbour authorities, manage contractors on site for maintenance.
- Minimum qualification – Diploma in Logistics;
- Candidates with an Engineering qualification would be preferred;
- Minimum 10-15 years working knowledge in depot operations;
- Product knowledge;
- Working knowledge of SAP;
- Preferred 2 years’ experience in commercial department;
- Regular travel within Gabon;
- Regular use of PPE.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.