Project Engineer (Mandarin / Mining / Africa / Engineering) – West Africa
Reference Number: 883-2706LH
Our client is seeking a Chinese speaking Project Engineer with expat experience in the Mining Industry to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Plan and drive the projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Create and plan the project schedule, forecast the need for engineering resources and conduct quality control over the work done.
- Provide on-site training and technical support on construction planning, quality control, interpretation of design, application of construction methods, etc. to ensure successful completion of job.
- Work closely and conduct weekly and/or monthly meetings with engineering team and contractors / individual consultants.
- Develop and maintain all job reports and logs to ensure project compliance.
- Ensure that the necessary governance structures, good business practices and policies are adhered to, improved upon and implemented.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent Mandarin communication skills.
- 10 years’ experience project engineering within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- Initially based in West Africa with possible transfer to other sites at a later stage.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.