Reference Number: LIB029
The Regional Supply Chain Planner will be required to work with supply chain, sales and operations teams to develop a stocking strategy that balances customer satisfaction and inventory utilisation. The individual will also be required to collaborate with multifunctional teams, work on problems of diverse scope and exercise judgment within generally defined practices and methods to resolve issues and obtain satisfactory solutions. Works as the demand analyst to collect data, define problems, establish facts and reports, and draw valid conclusions.
- Generate both long and short-term demand plan through analysis and collaboration with the sales, marketing and operations teams.
- Reviews issues and email requests regarding the demand, works with sales/DS to adjust if necessary and capture changes in demand planning software (John Galt) and Oracle, as needed.
- Analysing, reporting and improving forecast accuracy both at the detail and aggregate level.
- Establish regular trend analysis review to challenge and improve forecast accuracy
- Collect and analyse data to be utilized for decisions related to demand adjustments, phase in and out of products.
- Responsible for entering forecast in demanding planning software
- Communicates regularly with Account managers, sales people and administration personnel to understand sales programs, customer expectations, forecast validation
- Develop, monitor and report performance metrics, reports, and dashboard to drive improvement plans or corrective actions.
- Develop and produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and metrics. Also responds to custom reports and queries find root-cause and solutions to problems.
- Optimize inventory levels using statistical models to design reorder levels.
- Communicates regularly with Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales to identify, coordinate, and resolve supply chain or capacity issues
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years related experience
- Must be familiar with an ERP environment
- Strong statistical, accounting or business analytics, or mathematics background
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and summarize complex and large data sets.
- Ability to formulate actionable reports using excel and statistical knowledge
- Ability to formulate and interpret statistical data into meaningful reports, metrics, and performance dashboards
- Experience with ERP systems and demand planning software
- Ability to prioritize workload and works with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates advanced to expert level in Excel. Pivot tables, Vlookup, sumif, etc.