Sales Specialist - Solar ( Solar / Electrification / Medium Voltage / Building ) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: GAS0026
As a Sales Specialist, you will be part of the Electrification Products Division and Electrification Products Solar Business Units (BU). The company is the world leader in offering the Electrification Products and Systems that provide Building Products, Electrification Solutions, Installation Products, Protection and connection and Medium Voltage Products.
- Volume and profit: Sell products or systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units or Product Groups.
- Customer relations: Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product or systems or services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration: Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ideally you will have Grade 12 (N3 – Electrical Preferred),
- 7 years of total experience and 3 years of experience in related field.
- Your experience on photovoltaic Solar Components and Plant Designs will make you an ideal fit for this position.
- Your proficiency in common computer programs, including Microsoft Office, analytical and multitasking skills, interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills will make you the ideal candidate.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.