SAP Service Delivery Manager ( SAP / MIS / Information Technology ) – Democratic Republic of Congo
Reference Number: GAS0027
To define, manage, co-ordinate and control the support processes, service delivery, practices, functions and activities of the SAP environment in order to achieve the IT and organization goals and targets. Responsible for efficient and cost-effective delivery of all SAP Services by MIS. This role will also manage and develop the underlying technology platforms and teams that support and enable SAP business services across the company and DRC in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner. This role also maintains a portfolio all SAP improvement projects, proposals and resource plans, in order to communicate its current status and future plans in order to gain common understanding and agreement with development priorities for business and MIS resources.
- Create and Maintain in conjunction with the Safety Department, a safe culture and environment within MIS.
- Create, Maintain and Deploy a SAP Strategy aligned to the business objectives and priority.
- Ensure the MIS Governance frameworks are maintained and constantly reviewed.
- Manage and maintain a SAP risk register
- Build relationships with all business managers and ensure support for their business requirements.
- Manage SAP costs identifying and generating cost savings where appropriate.
- Liaise with other business units and MIS colleagues in order to formulate plans, projects and drive efficiencies in our SAP instance, through effective communication.
- Provides specialist information as/when required, advising on solutions to technical problems, to enhance the effectiveness of operations
- Provides and ensures availability of resources in order to ensure the effectiveness
- Directs, manages and co-ordinates SAP functions within the department with regard to the design, installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance and effective use of communications
- Manages controls and co-ordinates the relationship with clients and service delivery vendors (service delivery, planning and control) in order to achieve the goals/targets and satisfy the agreed service levels
- Participate in Enterprise Architecture and Roadmap Design activities
- Manage project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ethical Conduct
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Graduate Degree in Information Technology or equivalent (Information Systems, Computer Engineering etc.)
- Twelve (12) years SAP experience required.
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a functional consultant at an organization with more than 500 internal customers.
- SAP Certification in one of the following:
- Sales and Distribution
- Materials Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Must have very strong relationship building skills
- Must be proficient in English and French
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management certification in SAP Projects
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
- International travel of up to 20% is expected for this position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.