Temporary Human Resources Assistant (HR / Administrator) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
A well-known nonprofit organization is looking for a Temporary Human Resources Assistant to join their offices in Durban North for a temporary contract.
- Assist the HR Manager with tasks
- Administrative tasks
- Full HR functions
- Provide as needed support for staff recruitment, including phoning applicants and arranging interviews
- Adhoc tasks
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualification in Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent required
- At least 5 – 10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage several major activities simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
- Fluency in English and a local language preferred
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment as well as with a team
- Human Resource Management experience is an advantage
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Temporary Position
- Please note the successful candidate needs to be available immediately
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Finance, Banking & Legal
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.