Engineering Manager (Maintenance / Expansions / Tailings / French / Degree) – Southern Africa
Reference Number: 888-1107LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead their maintenance and expansion activities on site.
- Responsible for all engineering activities for the process plant, related infrastructure and all facilities for maintenance and expansion projects.
- Involved in engineering design and project execution.
- Ensure activities are delivered safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinating contractor activities.
- Responsible for operational readiness of the Engineering Team.
- Ensure that the maintenance management system is utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in engineering management for maintenance and projects within a mining environment.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience in all project aspects including processing plant and infrastructure.
- Experience on large scale projects.
- Experience in chemical or metallurgical plants.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Residential or FIFO basis.
- Renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.