Procurement and Logistics Supervisor (Diploma / Logistics / Management)- Soyo, Angola
Reference Number: RAD
Our client has more than 500 vessels in over 100 locations around the world. Our client requires an innovative Supply Chain Professional to take end-to-end procurement and logistics support for its fleet of 11 vessels. Based in Soyo in Angola and reporting to the Technical Manager, this position will suit an experienced Supply chain professional with an international mind-set. The role requires excellent sourcing skills, good negotiation capabilities, process driven approach and team driven mindset. Our client is a global leader in the Marine Towing Business. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join an international and growth focused global industry leader with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service support, availability, reliability and selection;
- Responsible for placing orders after the necessary approvals;
- Keeps records pertaining to items purchased, costs, delivery;
- Resolves conflicts between vendor regarding product defects, shortages, and/or untimely deliveries;
- Provide documentation and administrative support to the Operations as directed;
- The timely provision of Fuel Oil and Fresh Water as and when requested by all craft;
- The timely provision of all stores and victuals as required by all craft;
- Ensure all procurement is completed following Maersk Group code of business practices.
- Custom clearance of goods received from International Locations
- Source local and international vendors for vessel requirements
- Warehouse Management - Complete inventory management with stock control
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- -Certification in Purchasing/ Logistics
- 2-3 years’ experience in marine/ industrial purchasing.
- Prominent level of English and Portuguese language knowledge in written and verbally
- Experience in working on an ERP Platform
- Warehouse management experience preferred
- Logistics experience in Angola
- MS Office suite
- Fluency in both written and oral English.
- Able to work well under pressure and highly motivated.
- Elevated level of professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Oil and Gas
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.