Exploration Database Administrator (French / Geosciences Degree / MineSight / ArcGIS) – West Africa
Reference Number: 898-2607LH
Our client, with operations in West Africa, is in search of an experienced Exploration Database Administrator to join their team.
- Providing support to the exploration team for all exploration activities.
- Capturing of drilling, sampling and logging reports to analyse and report on this information.
- Management of the geological database, ensuring information is captured and imported correctly, that the database is kept up to date and developing of new aspects.
- Quarterly and annual reports.
- Providing information to the resource modelling team.
- Quality assurance and quality control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Geosciences.
- Fluent French and English communication skills essential.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the mining and exploration industry in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Well-versed in geological database management software.
- Experience in MineSight 3D and ArcGIS preferred.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience as an expatriate working with multi-cultural teams in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status.
- FIFO rotation.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.