Field Service Technician – (Diesel / Electrical / Repairs / Maintenance) - Gauteng
A leading company in the Commercial Vehicle Industry is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician to manage all on site repairs, installations, maintenance and test for the range of products.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage and perform all on site repairs, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine the route cause and corrective action to resolve the same.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports in line with requirements.
- Document processes.
- Operate the company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner and maintain such vehicle in accordance with specification and maintenance.
- Follow all company field protocols.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- Formal Diesel qualification from a recognized institution
- Electrical qualification from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy certification
- 7 - 10 years active experience as a mechanical and electrical technician at dealership level in the commercial vehicle segment
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only.If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.