Reference Number: 232 0208 MHU
Our client is a global equipment supplier. The Regional Internal Audit Manager reports to the Director, Internal Audit & Risk and is responsible for the management, planning and execution of process and control audits, operations reviews, ethics investigations, and special projects. The Internal Audit Manager will also assist with on-going risk assessments, control improvement, and remediation activities around the globe.
- Plan, manage, and conduct audits and internal consulting projects with the objective of improving the effectiveness of internal controls and efficiency of Company operations.
- Work with operations to establish action plans to remediate weaknesses on a sustainable basis.
- Manage internal audit communications, including audit announcement letters, planning memos, and internal audit reports.
- Concisely and promptly present audit findings and recommendations to key stakeholders, including executive leadership (EXCO) and the Company’s external auditor.
- Manage external providers and other specialized resources (e.g., IT, finance and operations personnel), as necessary, in the execution of the Company’s audits and other projects.
- Assist with the annual risk assessment process and development of the annual audit plan, using qualitative and quantitative analyses in the evaluation of business risks.
- Assist on various special projects under guidance of the Director, Internal Audit & Risk.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience in audit, operations, finance, process improvement, or operational project/change management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, MBA highly desirable
- CPA, CIA qualification advantageous
- “Big 4,” internal audit, Six Sigma, or consulting experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with management. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, functional areas, personality types, and cultures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, French communication highly advantageous
- Data analytics, Oracle ERP, fraud auditing and FCPA experience highly desirable
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Regular travel throughout the EMEA region is required