Instrumentation Engineer (Laboratory / ICP / XRF / ISO1705) - Gauteng
Are you an Instrumentation Engineer with a background in laboratory equipment such as ICP and XRF equipment?
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team in Gauteng.
- Maintenance of all analytical equipment and relevant instrumentation and auxiliary equipment used in the laboratory.
- Ensuring compliance to company health and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to applicable legislation.
- Developing and implementation of projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Root cause failure analysis.
- Maintenance planning.
- Spares management.
- Assisting with HR matters such as the recruitment of new staff, internal transfers, training and disciplinary measures.
- Travelling to various sites as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering Degree.
- Honours in Chemistry preferred.
- 10 years previous experience in instrumentation engineering within laboratory environments.
- 5 years previous experience with ICP-AES, ICP-MS, and XRF.
- Knowledge of ISO17025 advantageous.
- Knowledge of sample preparation, fire assay and wet chemical techniques advantageous.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Candidates must be based in Gauteng at present.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.