Senior Exploration Geologist (Sedimentary Copper / Structural Geology / Sedimentology / GIS / 3D Modelling) – Central Africa
Our client is seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist for their exploration programs in Central Africa. They are currently undertaking various Greenfields programs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- To develop and encourage the use of best practice guidelines in the fields of exploration planning, diamond drilling, geological and geotechnical data acquisition and processing
- To assemble and integrate regional geological data sets including geology, remote sensing, geochemistry and geophysics and to use these to generate regional exploration models and targets.
- To compile advanced geological reports and presentations on Project Geology and Mineralization and to work towards ensuring the project team develop an overall understanding of the geological controls on mineralization of the Project.
- To oversee, guide, train and mentor national working teams
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in the field
- Experience in exploring Sedimentary Copper Deposits
- Experience in structural geology and sedimentology.
- Advanced GIS and 3D modelling software skills
- Previous experience in a francophone African country an advantage
- French language an advantage
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.