Automation and Control Engineer (Mining / ABB PLC / AutoCAD / Tekla / Siemens)– Northern Cape
Our client, with mining operations in the Northern Cape, is seeking a qualified Automation and Control Engineer to join their team.
- Develop and maintain process control systems and related automation functions.
- Providing support through process, automation and electrical projects and improvements.
- Design, develop, configure, program and test process control systems.
- Maintain automation networks.
- Documentation of control systems.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental standards are maintained.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- 7 years’ experience in a similar role within the mining industry.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Tekla 3D Modelling, Siemens, ABB PLC’s and Visual Basic Programming.
- Proficient in Siemens PLC and Scada design and implementation.
- Experience with Profibus and Modbus.
- Knowledge of South African standards.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to lead and mentor culturally diverse teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential.
- Permanent contract.
- Housing provided.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.