Purchasing and Parts Trading Manager (French / Earth Moving Equipment / Heavy Equipment) – Mauritius
Reference Number: 903-0808LH
The Parts Purchasing and Trading Manager is responsible for sourcing and supplying spare parts.
- Sourcing partnerships with various providers such as brokers, traders, factories and dealers.
- Create and manage the supplier relationship.
- Set up a successful sourcing network in terms of costs and deadlines.
- Negotiations on pricing and timeframes.
- Placing orders from service providers.
- Maintain the commercial relationship with central purchasing bodies.
- Establish offers to end customers and track sales until delivery.
- Set up and monitor the smooth running of the logistics process.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Commercial, sales or procurement Degree.
- Fluent French and English communication skills.
- 10 years previous experience in purchasing within a heavy equipment environment with at least 4 years at management level.
- Technical knowledge on heavy moving equipment.
- Cost control and budgeting experience.
- English and French fluent.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relocation to Mauritius optional (option of remote base).
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.