Operations Manager (Petroleum / DEX / Budgets ) – Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
Reference Number: ZAS
The Operations Manager will work in collaboration with the General Management to ensure the smooth operation of the company.
- Coordination and management of the operation of the site;
- Quality control of products;
- Supervision of supplies;
- Supply management in secondary depots including transport to these depots;
- Manage relationships with external partners (suppliers, customers, independent managers, competitors);
- Management of the fleets;
- Budget preparation;
- Development of the current operating budget of the sites;
- Proposal for investment budgets;
- Security Policy;
- Implementation of the safety policy;
- Follow-up of QHSE audits;
- Incident management;
- Improved processes for conducting operations;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Planning of unavailability of works installations;
- Realization of works;
- Management of operating teams;
- Interface with DEX Assistant;
- Ensure the proper functioning and good management of the departments of the Exploitation Direction;
- Manage internal conflicts.
- School of Business or Management or similar;
- At least 5 years of previous professional experience managing a company or a large team (more than 20 people);
- French speaking;
- Work experience in Central Africa;
- Good knowledge of the petroleum distribution sector and the management of a fuel depot, as well as its local constraints (fuel prices, QHSE standards, supplies, etc.);
- Expatriate contract in residential status.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.