Accountant (Formwork / SAP / Construction) – Maputo, Mozambique
Reference Number: GBB
A leading formwork company is looking for an Accountant to fill a vacancy in Maputo, Mozambique, urgently. The successful candidate should have experience using SAP and WHT payment.
- To prepare a summary of all invoices to be accrued at month end and do the respective journals on SAP
- To do journals for some prepayments, leave pay provisions and bonus provisions
- To assist with payments and audit queries on an adhoc basis
- To assist the branch manager with flash reports and management accounts
- To prepare the BS IS and Detailed reconciliations on balance sheet accounts (prepayments, accruals, WHT, Staff loans ect.
- To do the split of clearing charges and send to South Africa for captured and have the clearing agent account reconciled
- To do the Withholding Tax (WHT) reconciliation monthly
- To prepare and pay all the WHT payments to the Tax Authorities
- To request the Tax Clearance Certificate to Tax Authorities
- To extract details from SAP and reconcile the VAT Return monthly
- To complete and submit return and pay VAT monthly
- To complete and submit return of PAYE & SDL on a monthly basis
- To do the payment of PAYE & SDL to the authorities on a monthly basis
- To submit Social Security data on the INSS system and apply for the payment note
- To control staff loan applications
- To prepare all payments, ensure authorization and arrange payments to the clearing agent
- To do reconciliation on all creditors and send summary to Head Office in South Africa
- To have full control of the petty cash function, do the reconciliation and get the necessary approvals
- To assist with the annual audit
- To check commission calculations for the sales representatives
- To assist the HR department in South Africa with Labour Ministry inspections and other HR related duties
- Assist with the import and export process of goods when needed.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyze pertinent information
- Team player
- Strong relationships with External and Internal Customers
- Keeps proof
- Strong financial skills
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.