Financial Controller (Mining / Logistics / SAP / French) – Central Africa
Reference Number: LIB036
Our Client is seeking a Financial Controller with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Finance ideally within the Logistics and Mining Industries.
- Take ownership of the balance sheet, P&L and all technical accounting duties
- Supervise Finance team and ensure that financial procedures are strictly applied
- Deliver accurate and timely, weekly and monthly Financial reports
- Responsible for monthly VAT return and preparation of payroll process
- Cash management and the company treasury.
- Prepare cash flow statements, budgets and forecasts
- Manage the relationships with the auditors
- Make recommendations for streamlining processes and continuous improvement and efficiency
- Happy to be "hands on" and manage but also to do the more nuts and bolts accounting tasks
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BCom Accounting
- 5-10 years’ experience in Finance
- Bilingual (French and English) would be advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO 9 / 3 rotation
- Market related salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.