Mining Superintendent (French / Base Metals / Mining Engineer) – Central Africa
Reference Number: 909-0609LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Mining Superintendent with a background in Base Metals to join their team on site in Central Africa.
- Overseeing production plans, schedules and objectives to ensure that these are met as required.
- Ensure that health, safety, quality and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Maintaining production levels and efficiency.
- Management of subordinates and teams including local and expatriate employees for drill and blast, operators, trainers and mobile maintenance.
- Overseeing short and medium-term planning.
- Inspections, reporting and record keeping.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Acting as Mining Manager in their absence.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- French communication skills preferred.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in open pit mining engineering, including mine planning, for base metals.
- Experience with surveying and planning software.
- Ability to diagnose engineering and maintenance problems and requirements.
- Able to mentor and train a culturally diverse team.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Rotation of 4 months on and 1 month off (possible married status option).
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.