Community Development Superintendent (French / Mining / Community Relations) – Central Africa
Reference Number: 887-1107LH
Our client, with mining operations in West Africa, is in search of an experienced Community Development Superintendent to join their team, leading activities in rural parts of the country.
- Implementing community development projects, stakeholder engagement and coordination with the social community fund and resettlement programs.
- Ensure international policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide strategic input and operational management of community development activities including health, education, economic development and infrastructure.
- Development of annual project and community development plans.
- Budgeting, cost estimating, cost control.
- Resource management.
- Assisting in the grievance management process.
- Input into resettlement action plans.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Business Administration or similar.
- Fluent French and English communication skills essential.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the mining industry in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience as an expatriate working with multi-cultural teams in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status.
- FIFO rotation.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.