Underground Project Engineer (Gold / Feasibility / Mine Planning / Project Management) - East Africa
Assist the Underground Feasibility Study Manager with planning, scheduling, coordination, monitoring and management of the various tasks required to meet the Project schedule milestones and the execution plan.
Guide and mentor the Underground Project Technical Officers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Project Planning and Management
- Planning and scheduling of the underground projects and update project schedules as required
- Administration of projects
- Project management documentation.
- Financial tracking of the project budgets and capital expenditure of the department.
- Development of cost models in Excel and Financial Analysis.
- Mine Engineering
- Development, evaluation and reviewing of mine designs and production scheduling
- Development, review, monitoring and management of the execution plan
- Technical audits and evaluation, including mining methods, infrastructure, designs, schedules and financials
- Provide mentoring to the mining engineers and graduate mining engineers.
- Report Writing - Compilation of technical reports, NI43-101 compliant
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- 5 to 10 years working experience in hard rock underground mining
- 5 years’ experience in mine planning, scheduling and risk assessment
- Competent with mining and scheduling software, i.e. Surpac, Datamine, Deswik etc.;
- A good knowledge of the mineral reporting codes, including the NI43-101
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.