Sales Engineer (Fuels / Lubricants / French Speaking) – Ivory Coast
Reference Number: ZAD
We have a great opportunity for a French speaking Sales Engineer to join or clients team. The successful candidate will be responsible for customer satisfaction, assist with promotional designs and keep customers updated with pricing information.
- Develop and implement plans to meet and exceed profitability goals as defined by the strategic plan, annual sales budget, and desired levels of market penetration for overall volume, margin, and product line:
- Maintain outstanding levels of customer satisfaction
- Keep customer current with updated pricing information
- Provide marketing and promotional designs to expand sales
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files relating to customer contact, details, and promotional activities
- Assess and monitor competition in territory identify potential and/or lost business
- Drive to customer locations to sell products & services, establish relationships and solve problems
- Determine customer requirements for new products and services, and introduce new products to on-going accounts
- Develop additional and new profitable business in specified markets, territories, and/or customer segments through inbound or outbound telephone calls to customers
- Process accepted orders, maintain accurate daily records, and provide necessary follow-up
- Inform designated company sales personnel of potential sales leads, accepted orders and quotations
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company products
- Assist with marketing and promotional designs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business required or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- At least 5-7 years of B2B sales experience in industrial consumable products required such as Food, Beverages, Cement, Mining, Marine, Oil and Gas;
- Strong Knowledge and ability to communicate fluently in English and French;
- CRM experience;
- Advanced knowledge of the lubricants industry with application, technical and managerial experience a plus;
- Additional preference given to candidates with chemical & Mechanical engineering backgrounds;
- Experience in introducing and implementing new distribution strategies to increase market penetration and profitability;
- Proven track record of successful sales contract negotiations identified through strategic market strategies;
- Able to deal with a variety of people and situations in a positive and open-minded manner;
- Ability to make key customer decisions;
- Good listener and strong communicator;
- Action oriented, self-motivated;
- Well organized and able to represent the company in a professional manner;
- Valid driver’s license, with acceptable driving record.
- Travel - Approximately 50% within the territory.
- Travel - Ability to travel overnight when needed
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.