Proposals Manager (Engineering / NEC / Contracts / Tenders / QS / Bidding) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: 249 0410 MHU
Our client is a top international engineering company who have a vacancy for a Proposals Manager with the main duty being to prepare proposals for customers to secure projects for the company.
- Review all enquiries (RFQ/RFP etc.) received from customers and prepare information for the bid/no bid decision making process.
- Facilitate a proposal strategy with the sector manager & bidding team
- Arrange the necessary meetings to ensure bid is completed by the due date
- Compile the tender documents/proposals as required by the customer in accordance with NEC3
- Ensure that the company policies & procedures are followed especially the limits of authority
- Participate in customer negotiations and responding to customer clarifications
- Handover documentation and information to the project team once an order is received from the customer
- Check customer order to determine that all agreed changes have been included in the order.
- Coordinate the adherence of the bid process as stipulated on the business management system
- Maintain records of all reviews in an electronic format
- Arrange internal project budget review/challenge meetings with site and relevant stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bsc -Eng degree / Bcom degree / QS degree / CMA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the engineering and construction environment
- Experience in technical, financial and commercial evaluation of business proposals and contract development
- Thorough knowledge of all NEC3 suite of contracts
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.