Reference Number: GBB
We are looking for a skilled Human Resource Manager to serve as a strategic business partner, responsible for the overall management of the human resource systems and practices within the company, providing counsel on procedure and policy interpretation; recruiting and retention strategies, employee relations issues, local employment laws. Ensure objectivity and equity for employees while supporting the organization's mission, vision and values.
- Lead the development and implementation of the HR strategy:
- Align HR priorities to business strategy;
- Develop a system to cascade business strategy into individual performance and ensure that performance indicators contribute to the company being and effective organization;
- Ensure performance indicators and action plans are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound and focused;
- Use organizational diagnosis methodologies to continually assess if the affiliate is an effective, fully aligned organizational unit;
- Contribute to and advise on change management, especially with regards to the development and shaping of the workforce and its ways of working, considering current trends;
- Ensure the recruitment, orientation and integration of high caliber staff to develop a bench-strength necessary for succession and the long-term growth of the organization;
- Ensure that appropriate learning and development interventions are available and implemented, which develop the contribution of staff to the company’s objectives and individuals’ personal growth;
- Provide sound and effective advice on all staff issues and support managers on issues related to the care, development, performance, motivation and contribution of the workforce;
- Manage Compensation and Benefits programs, and ensure that the company is competitive in the market-place in order to attract, motivate and retain a skilled, experienced and agile workforce;
- Develop local HR procedures within company guidelines and provide guidance to management in the interpretation and implementation of these;
- Proactively monitor employee climate and ensure that issues of concern are addressed promptly in order to ensure a focused and engaged workforce;
- Provide direction for the company’s CSR programs and ensure that appropriate public relations attention and support is received for the company’s programs.
- A university degree and full professional qualification in Human Resource Management And / or substantial (07 years) HR experience including recruitment, selection, performance management, reward, employee relations, change management, learning and development, diversity and occupational health.
- Thorough experience in industrial relations matters, dealing with employee representatives, trade unions, labour administration, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- High level of confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong knowledge of the Employment law and practices in the region;
- Ideal candidate should be details oriented, with high emphasis on delivering quality results first time around;
- Fluency in English, and Arabic;
- Excellent command of Excel, Power Point, Project Office, Word is needed.