Sales Manager (Earth Moving Equipment / Parts / Mining / Construction) – Cape Town
Reference Number: 924-1210LH
Our client is in need of a Sales Manager with a background in earth moving equipment and parts to join their team in Cape Town.
- Managing all operational aspects of the branch including customer service, human resources, administration, sales etc.
- Compiling forecasts and financial objectives,
- Oversee all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation.
- Evaluate market conditions and identify current and prospective sales and marketing opportunities
- Ensure branch targets are met
- Budgeting and cost control
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to leverage growth opportunities
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10 years previous experience in earth moving equipment and / or parts dealerships, with a minimum of 5 years at Management level.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Only candidates already based in Cape Town will be considered.
- Must have a hands-on approach and be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.