Maintenance Superintendent (GCC / Concentrator / SAP / Legal Appointment) – South Africa
Reference Number: 929-1210LH
Our client, a well-known mining house in South Africa, is seeking a Maintenance Superintendent with a GCC Mines to hold legal responsibility for their concentrator plant maintenance on site in South Africa.
- Management of the maintenance for the concentrator plant and associated infrastructure.
- Implementing Reliability Centered Maintenance with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring maintenance standards and procedures are of a top level.
- Ensuring that company health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Equipment failure investigation and root cause analysis.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Holding legal responsibility in a 220.127.116.11 appointment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Tech or BSc Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) in Mines & Works.
- 7 years’ experience in the maintenance of concentrator plants and associated infrastructure.
- 3 years of experience in a 18.104.22.168 appointment.
- Well-versed in the use of SAP.
- Experience in mobile equipment maintenance advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.