Reference Number: 9371610NDS
Our client is a large mining company currently seeking the services of an experienced Talent and OE Manager to develop, deliver and embed Talent & Organisational Effectiveness programmes and initiatives across the Group in support of the strategic objectives of the business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Reporting to the Head of Talent & OE for the Group the purpose of this role is to develop, deliver and embed Talent & Organisational Effectiveness (OE) solutions to the group
- Providing specialist solutions, advice, action - and building sustainable capability - in areas including: Talent Management, Inclusion & Diversity, Culture, Change & Transformation, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Leadership Development, Assessment and Organisation Design.
- Design and implement group-wide Talent & OE programmes, tools and solutions in support the achievement of business objectives and in alignment with the strategic Talent & OE Framework.
- Examples may include: Employee Engagement & Pulse Surveys, Talent Reviews and subsequent Succession Planning, Talent Mobility, Career Pathing, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Organisational Design and Culture Change.
- Lead cross-BU, multi-disciplinary and multi-geography project teams to deliver and embed programmes or solutions that solve business challenges while drawing on global best practice in the discipline.
- Plan and lead group-wide Talent & Performance cycles (e.g. Business Unit & ExCo Talent Reviews, Discipline Reviews, Performance Management), providing thought leadership to ensure continuous improvement.
- Build sustainable Talent & OE capability of the Group-wide HR community (HR leads and their teams), and of business leadership (Group ExCo, Business Unit ExCo, line managers), acting as an internal advisor/ thought leader/ subject matter expert.
- Lead specific leadership development programmes e.g. Leader as Coach, ensuring that content supports the future capability and culture requirements of the business.
- Support the delivery of Talent- & Development-related outcomes of the Inclusion & Diversity programme, e.g. Reciprocal Mentoring, Unconscious Bias training, Advocate programmes, networks etc.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
- HR related degree (recruitment /change management specialization)
- Experience in fast paced industries such as Mining, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Industrial or manufacturing
- Good track record of holding a similar position in a global company across various business units
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
- Excellent ZAR salary
- Location: JHB Corporate office (Crown Mines)
- Consideration will be given to the Company’s Employment Equity Policy.