Maintenance Manager (Mobile Equipment / HME / CAT / Hitachi / Underground) - DRC
Reference Number: 930-1210LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Mobile Maintenance Manager with strong experience on Caterpillar and Hitachi equipment to lead their maintenance team in the DRC.
- Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance of all mobile equipment, vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Ensure equipment and vehicles are in suitable working order and safe for use.
- Ensure that maintenance is planned and carried out in a suitable manner.
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in a cost-effective manner, while upholding the highest quality of work.
- Maintenance planning and ensuring that department managers are aware of schedules.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of Caterpillar and Hitachi earth moving equipment.
- 7 years' experience in a management level role on a mine site.
- 5 years’ experience in underground mining environments.
- Strong CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
- Long term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.