HSE Manager (COMSOC / SAMTRAC / NADSAM / Open Pit) – South Africa
Reference Number: 933-3110LH
Our client is in need of an experienced HSE Manager with extensive open pit mining environments to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Ensure legislative compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- HSE risk controls and audits.
- Legal permissions, authorizations, permits, exemptions and appointments.
- Overseeing the HSE management system.
- HSE incident reporting and investigation.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- HSE Management qualification (NADSAM / SAMTRAC / COMSOC / Environmental Management Degree).
- Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years of experience in open pit mining environments.
- 6 years’ experience in a management level position within HSE for mining.
- Well-versed in ISO and OSHAS systems and legislation.
- Knowledge of legislation, risk assessment methodologies and environmental management within mining environments.
- Auditors, Assessors or Moderators courses advantageous.
- Advanced firefighting qualification advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required should the successful incumbent reside outside of the area.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.