Safety Auditor (Trade Test / Blasting Certificate / SAMTRAC / COMSOC / OHSAS18001) – Northern Cape
Our client is in need of a Safety Auditor to serve as their Contractor Compliance Officer at their mine site in the Northern Cape.
- Ensure compliance of contractor’s documentation.
- Conducting site audits.
- SHERQ files inspection and reporting.
- Document control.
- Participate in change management and drive transformation initiatives.
- Ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- SAMTRAC or COMSOC 1&2.
- Trade Test or Blasting Certificate.
- Matric certificate
- Certificate in OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Safety Management Diploma preferred.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 10 years previous experience as a Safety Officer in a mining environment,
- 5 years previous experience in auditing and inspections on contractors.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.