Operations Executive (Leadership / Food Production / Manufacturing Processes) – Nelspruit, South Africa
Reference Number: LIP
- The role will report directly to the CEO and will be a member of the Leadership Team.
- People management & capability, coaching, development, talent retention & performance management.
- Strategic planning, including commercial, tactical and operational execution.
- Overall business management in respect of project steering committees, business development, supply chain and board level engagement.
- Direct accountability is the execution of planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes, including food quality and safety.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, food technology, or manufacturing engineering, or in a similar discipline.
- 10 years Functional Experience - Knowledge and Experience in Production and Manufacturing Processes and Techniques.
- Large food manufacturer experience is preferable and very advantageous.
- 5 years Senior Leadership Skills (+/- 400 indirect staff).
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Standards, i.e. HACCP and BRC.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Compliance.
- Knowledge of best practice, continuous improvement and related systems, i.e. Integrated Lean Six Sigma, Quantum Lean.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only.If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.