Stores Superintendent (Mining / SAP / Supply Chain) - Limpopo
Reference Number: 963-2502LH
Our client, a leader in the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking an experienced Stores Superintendent to lead their team in Mpumalanga.
- Managing the entire supply chain process for the stores department.
- Process optimization and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Inventory and demand management.
- Ensuring that health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Reviewing SOP’s and communication changes through the appropriate training.
- Providing performance management, training and development.
- Data integration and reporting.
- Tender and contractor management.
- Reviewing vendors and tracking of department targets.
- Cost control and budgeting.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain.
- 10 years’ experience in supply chain within mining environments, with at least 5 years as a Stores Superintendent.
- Well-versed in SAP.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.