Senior Exploration Geologist (Gold / Field Exploration / GIS / French) – West Africa
Our Client is looking for a Senior Exploration Geologist based in West Africa, who will be reporting to the Project Exploration Manager. He will oversee the progress of gold exploration programs in the field.
- Carrying out and overseeing the progress of gold exploration programs in the field.
- Ensure that all field technical activities meet the standard criteria of the mining industry.
- Supervise and provide technical support to junior or project exploration geologists in their daily tasks.
- Ensure the development of plans, schedules, budgets, cost follow-up and writing of technical reports to the Exploration Director.
- Develop teamwork by creating an atmosphere of trust and solidarity with colleagues
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Master’s degree in Geology
- Work experience of more than 7 years on gold exploration projects, preferably in West Africa
- Possess the technical skills and the adequate experience to carry out its mission with autonomy and initiative.
- Experience of gold geology is essential
- Experience in geological data management and processing software and GIS software and 3D modelling (but not limited to: Surpac, Geosoft + Target, ArcGis or MapInfo + Discover)
- French and English fluent
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- 7/3 rotation,
- Medical insurance & life insurance,
- Annual bonus scheme.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.