Chinese Relationship Manager (Mandarin / BD / Marketing / Logistics) – East Africa
Our Client a leading Transport and Logistics Company is looking for a Chinese Relationship Manager with Knowledge of Logistical trades and strategies who will report to their MD East Africa.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Equivalent
- At least 10 years related experience in high paced Project logistics / security / aviation environment.
- 3 years minimum experience in Project Based Business Development
- Must have an understanding of the logistics business and have an understanding off Africa dynamics.
- Must be able to speak Chinese
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.