General Engineering Supervisor (Underground / Mining / Asset Management) – South Africa
Are you a General Engineering Supervisor with extensive underground experience?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Supporting the engineering function for the underground section.
- Assist with projects, studies and planning.
- Active involvement in asset management.
- Daily inspections for tools, equipment and working areas.
- Work planning and scheduling.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Test.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in underground maintenance with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior role.
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office, Oracle, JDE or similar programs.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- HDSA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain a medical certificate of fitness as per the company’s requirements.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.