Electrician Lead (MV / Switchgear / Transformers / ORHVS) – South Africa
Are you a trade tested Electrician with an ORHVS Certificate and experience with MV Switchgear and Distribution Transformers?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Installation and maintenance of electrical infrastructure.
- Maintenance and repairs to plant, equipment and machinery.
- Performing inspections and compiling reports.
- Daily inspection checklists for tools, equipment and areas of work.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrician trade test through an accredited institution.
- Valid ORHVS certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 5 years previous experience as an Electrician in plant and project environments within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in the maintenance and operation of MV switchgear and distribution transformers.
- Able to understand MV panel control wiring circuit diagrams and do fault-finding on MV control panels.
- Computer literate on MS Office.
- Knowledge of basic protection schemes and metering systems.
- Willing to work shifts, call outs and standby.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.