Maintenance Planner (Pit Dewatering / Engineering / Mobile Plant / Pumps / Condition Monitoring) – DRC
Are you an experienced Maintenance Planner with a background in pit dewatering environments in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join the team on site in the DRC.
- The main function of this role is to provide maintenance planning for the pit engineering dewatering section (Mechanics, Boilermakers, Welders, Electricians, Instrumentation etc.) including the planning of structured shutdowns.
- Condition monitoring.
- Planning, scheduling, analysis and reporting for mobile equipment, pumps, generators etc.
- Management of computerised maintenance management system.
- Improve equipment availability.
- Ensure spare parts and resource availability.
- Assist in the implementation of suitable maintenance standards and practices.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
- Mechanical Trade Test, Diploma or Degree.
- 10 years’ experience in maintenance planning within the mining industry in Africa.
- 5 years’ experience in pit dewatering environments.
- Experience planning structured shutdowns.
- CMMS experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.