Crane Operator (Licensed / Mobile Cranes / Mining) – Central Africa
We are recruiting for two crane operator vacancies to be based in Central African - with 3-4 years previous experience operating Mobile Cranes. Must have relevant certifications and qualifications, valid license and adhere to all HSE requirements.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Be able to work safely in confined spaces and in mining environment subject to noise, vibrations and dust
- Be able to sit / stand for long periods of time
- Be able to wear the appropriate safety equipment for long periods at work
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis, determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 month experience
- Must have a valid mobile crane operator license
- Fixed term contract
- Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.