Rigger Foreman (Mobile Cranes / Crane Operators Licence / Load Studies / Crane Inspections) - DRC
Are you Rigger Foreman with extensive experience on mobile cranes and lifting equipment used in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in the DRC.
- Planning and overseeing rigging and lifting requirements and equipment on site.
- Ensuring safety and working standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is carried out on all equipment.
- Carrying out load studies.
- Daily inspections of cranes
- Management, training and mentoring of subordinates and local workforce.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Rigger Trade Test (Red Seal).
- Vast experience on personally controlled large-scale moves and lifts undertaken.
- 10 years’ experience in rigging within a mining environment, of which at least 5 years must be at a senior level.
- 7 years’ experience operating mobile cranes of 250 tons upwards.
- Crane Operators licence.
- Able to do load studies, manage lifting equipment and Riggers.
- French communication skills advantageous
- Previous experience on expatriate assignments in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of a diverse cultural background.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- 12 month contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.