Technical Sales Representative (Sales / Welding Equipment / Inventory) – Gauteng, South Africa
To develop and maintain profitable ongoing customer relationships to generate income for the business. To actively promote and sell the company products in order to achieve or exceed budgeted order intake, revenue and gross margin. Key stakeholders include Line Managers, customers and suppliers.
- Provide customer support and sales to the existing and potential customer database in Gauteng and other regions. Organize and facilitate any potential demonstrations and /or training sessions as required by the customers.
- Achieve Sales and margin targets as agreed to with management
- Provide punctual and accurate reporting with regards to budgeting, forecasting, branch reports and visitation reports
- Present new products and services to existing and potential customers. Ensure that stock for the branch is accurately managed and maintained
- Apply pricing structures that are in line with sales and margin objectives
- Support financial management by assisting in recovering outstanding debtors that you are responsible for
- Communicate with management with regards to competitive pricing and discounts, etc.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 with 3-5 years sales experience in welding equipment
- Alternatively 6-10 years sales experience in Welding equipment environment
- Must have clear financial understanding of sales margin and profitability
- Financial understanding of Sales Margins and Profitability
- Working knowledge of Inventory concepts
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Must be willing to work overtime as and when required
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.