EE - National Head of Sales (Johannesburg / Online / e-commerce / Sales strategies / CRM / Manager)
Our client is quickly becoming the number 1 career site in SA, they are working to change lives daily. They providing companies and recruiters with platforms to post job and give job seekers the opportunity to apply to a limitless number of job opportunities.
As the National Sales Manager, you would contribute to the goals of the company by managing and coaching a team of sales consultants to achieve business goals. The successful candidate would need to be a natural sales leader who can drive performance culture in a highly competitive market. The candidate needs to poses extensive experience in management and mentorship of sales staff within a high-volume sales environment. Key factors in selecting the successor would be an individual who needs a new big challenges, someone who is able to drive change within an established organisation with a track record of such success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Sales strategies including targets and execution;
- Ensure sales exceed monthly budgets/targets;
- Assist sales team members with all deal functions, attending meetings, closing deals;
- Ensure Personal growth of Sales Consultants through coaching, mentoring and training;
- Maintain and collate monthly sales reports;
- Monitor competition and implement initiatives to ensure maximum market share;
- Client visits with Sales Consultants;
- Create an effective daily/weekly/monthly structure with Sales Consultants;
- Manage non-performers and those not hitting targets;
- Mentor, manage and train all new sales people;
- Recruit and on-board new Sales Consultants;
- Assist sales people with closing deals;
- Source new partnership opportunities;
- Feedback product enhancements to the Product Manager;
- Feedback market/industry trends to the General Manager;
- Manage escalated client queries;
- Identify brand building opportunities;
- Liaise with marketing team for support/backup.
Education & Experience Required:
- At least 4 to 8 years’ experience in a sales management position, preferably in recruitment, solutions sales or online advertising;
- Excellent sales acumen not negotiable;
- Experience in setting-up/management of CRM functions (preferably using SalesForce).
- Provide a strategic perspective on sales in the recruiting space;
- Professionalize the sales process, including goal setting, market segmentation, collateral development and customer interaction models;
- Engage and motivate a team of around 15 sales and retention agents;
- Translate market information into tangible input for the product development team;
- Be the bridge between the sales team in Johannesburg and the product team in Cape Town and Durban.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.