Maintenance Engineer (GCC / Trackless Equipment / TMM / HME / Projects / Degree) – Northern Cape
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a GCC Mines and a background on trackless equipment?
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all TMM maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Planning, coordinating and managing all trackless equipment maintenance for the project, with a focus on condition monitoring and reliability centred maintenance.
- Compiling, implementing and managing a suitable maintenance plan to ensure optimal availability and utilisation of equipment.
- Performing pre-inspections on equipment as per legal requirements.
- Implementing continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency for Mines essential.
- 4 years’ experience in the maintenance of trackless mining equipment.
- Excellent English communication skills essential.
- Good Afrikaans communication skills.
- Remote mine site experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor a large team of subordinates from a diverse cultural background.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential
- 2 - 3 year contract with possible renewal thereafter
- Housing provided
- Start date ASAP
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.