Financial Accountant (Accountant / Financial / SAP / BCom Accounting / VAT / Monthly Reports / Invoices) – Gauteng, South Afric
Assist the Financial Manager in the daily running of the Financial Department and completion of monthly and annual financial reporting.
- Uploading of financial figures on group reporting system
- Review Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
- Ensure proactive communications to all parties involved for all outstanding items older than 30 days on debtor and fixed assets accounts
- Assist in budget/forecast preparation and reporting
- Ensure reporting is in line with reporting standards as required by the client. Submit weekly cashflow to H.O.
- Implement and maintain proper control over all payments made by controlling all changes to supplier banking details and verifying all payments made
- Manage CAPEX and fixed assets register
- Complete monthly VAT returns and journals.
- Ensure that an accrual is made for all invoices not accounted for at month end
- Maintain effective working relationships with company’s internal and external shareholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matriculation certificate
- Tertiary B.Com Accounting degree
- SAP and Accpac experience would be advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a high volume environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills especially Excel
- Completed a Graduation Programme advantageous
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.