Management Accountant ( mining / expat / finance / budgets / capex / reporting) – Central Africa
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will see your operate as an integral member of finance function on our client’s operating mine. You will provide leadership in the areas of the budget process, reporting and analysis, as well as providing commercial support to the senior management team.
- Produce reports for management to review key aspects to each business unit
- Analyze actual costs ensuring costing system is reflective,
- Calculating and analysis of variance in business processes against the planned parameters and previous performance and explanation of deviations in performance,
- Coordinating the budget and forecasting process
- Experience in the development of business cases for CAPEX,
- Manage business improvement initiatives such as improved company cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution, and other process improvements and innovations that add value to company,
- Ensuring that all accounting procedures and controls are appropriate, documented, compiled with and are continuously reviewed and improved,
- Knowledge of and ability to use reporting systems
- Sharing strategic leadership responsibilities with senior management and ensuring the finance function supports the business at all strategic and operational levels,
- Engaging and communicating effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers, regulations and other internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor of Commerce / Finance or relate degree
- Chartered status or ACCA registration would be advantageous
- Experience working in Africa on a remote mine site
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 1 year fixed term contract
- 90 days annual leave
- 6 flights home per annum
- USD Market related salary on offer
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.