Reliability Engineer (Principal / Plant / Equipment / Projects / GCC) – Gauteng
Are you a Principal Engineer for Reliability Centred Maintenance with experience on both fixed and mobile plant in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team in Gauteng, with travel into Africa.
- Develop and implement planned maintenance systems (corrective, preventative and predictive).
- Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on equipment failure.
- Develop and implement condition monitoring systems for plant and equipment.
- Ensure optimal plant and equipment availability, reliability and asset life.
- Developing equipment life cycle costing model.
- Provide technical support to operations.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld at all times.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- GCC Mines advantageous.
- Asset management qualification advantageous.
- Professional Engineering certification advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in mechanical engineering maintenance within the mining industry including both fixed and mobile plant.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience with financial analysis of projects.
- CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Candidate must be prepared to travel extensively in Africa.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.