Senior Actuarial Specialist, 6 Month Contract - (Risk / Tax / Products / Investments) - Cape Town
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of the business’ single premium investment platform products with the focus on guaranteed products and tax requirements
- Ensure products comply with tax requirements, including the provision of correct tax information where required
- Owning, running with and implementing projects to enhance and develop offerings
- Communicating with stakeholders in the wider group to achieve buy-in for, and ensure awareness of, new product initiatives
- Provide technical oversight and support, for tax and guaranteed products in particular, to marketing, proposition, finance and servicing areas
- Assist with financial modelling
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least 11 actuarial exams and have 4 years’ actuarial experience
- A CFA or CFP qualification
- Knowledge and experience of the retail investment market, good knowledge of legislative and tax aspects of the investment product environment and/or good knowledge of financial planning and retail product distribution environment will be a distinct advantage
- Must have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- This role requires a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is good at working with complex tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- A self-starter able to think on his/her feet.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.