Enterprise Risk Management Sales Specialist (Finance / MBA / Operational Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Internal Audit) - Johann
Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. They deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for new business development- prospecting / calling for new clients and developing new business opportunities within existing customer account relationships by expanding into new departments and customer groups. The Sales Specialist must have domain knowledge of Operational Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit and Control functions and Regulatory Content within the financial markets. Through the deployment of a consultative sales process, the Sales Specialist is accountable for:
- Identifying, attracting, qualifying, proposing our clients Connected Risk Platform, company Regulatory Information Feed and the company Regulatory Information Portal
- Driving/accelerating sales closings to achieve gross sales targets.
- Growing market share by closely collaborating with the company consulting partners to propose turn-key-solutions
- Collaborating with the company’s Account Management teams to provide specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
- Be the voice of the customer, feeding into the company Market Development and Proposition teams to inform on market requirements.
This is a quota bearing position that covers a broad customer market segment and assigned territory or coverage area.
Key accountabilities include:
- Identifies and generates sales to existing and new customers
- Develops new opportunities and creates solutions based on the data and content propositions with regard to the geographical territory
- Converts leads provided Direct Sales and Account Managers
- Assists in key retention situations, bringing domain expertise relevant to that customer – as agreed with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Acts as one team with the Enterprise Specialist Sales
- Acts as an advocate for customer needs to the business
- Provide Market insight back to the company to help drive and grow their business
- Mentor new sales specialists
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of Operational Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Internal Audit and Model Risk Governance b) knowledge of relevant market trends and challenges
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a “hunter”
- Strong sales ‘closer’
- Significant Workflow Expertise for Risk and Compliance workflows as well as with regulatory requirements.
- Strong business development, prospecting, and consultative/solutions-based selling skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- History of sales success in a team selling environment
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and persuasion skills
- Emotional resilience
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Executive Presence
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Strong network of industry contacts for assigned customer market segment
- Previous experience working in financial services and/or financial information business
- Active member of professional/industry organizations aligned with particular customer segment
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.