The clients Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) business delivers a comprehensive suite of solutions designed to empower audit, risk and compliance professionals, business leaders, and the Boards they serve to reliably achieve business objectives, address uncertainty, and act with integrity
This role will be responsible for the day to day oversight of the risk business performance as well as tracking and implementing the strategy to defend and grow the business. The Regional Head of Risk will have direct responsibility over the Go-to-market organization, which includes account management and client specialist teams, as well as the customer portfolio development organization. The selected person will need to contribute to define strategy for the risk business within given region, and to this end will have to work closely with Market development organization, assure business opportunities are adequately identified and addressed.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contributes to define strategy for Risk business in the territory under his/her scope, and define / execute main priorities to maximize business growth and retention within the region.
- Plays a key role as subject matter expert, and provides the team with this knowledge, assuring a high level of qualification in all aspects related to Risk business understanding.
- Leads strategic planning for territory and provides guidance to sales leadership/staff on account strategies and tactics.
- Develops and executes commercial strategies, including sales campaigns, budget responsibilities, staffing, forecasting, to achieve sales revenue targets.
Leads Client Specialist Organization, which means:
- Assure optimal qualification of this team in all aspects related to Risk and Compliance subject matter and product portfolio
- Ensures teams are cultivating and maintaining high level relationships within client organizations in order to maximize opportunities and guarantee satisfaction
- Assure alignment between Account Managers and Client Specialist to maximize revenue gathering.Responsible for
- effective performance management and development of employees; Attracts, identifies and grows talent within organization by motivating and providing development and growth opportunities. Optimizes leadership and team talent through coaching and mentoring.
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Evaluates and manages new business opportunities, alliances and/or partnership strategies.
- Provides feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
- Provides input in process of designing and evaluating compensation plans, territory alignment, incentive plans and programs to drive sales results.
- Ensures accurate forecasts for the teams and reports these forecasts to senior sales/finance management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have strong background - 10+ years of experience - in the Risk and Compliance environment, having performed either in Consultancy / Business development or Sales.
- Experienced in managing complex commercial organizations – 5+ years of experience- and used to effective manage consultative sales processes.
- Ideal candidate should come from Multinational environments and should be used to perform in matrix organizations
- Balanced mixed between hunting and farming in sales. Looking for someone coming from growth business environments, capable to perform in a double digit growing business.
- The candidate will be autonomous, results-driven, and demonstrated ability to influence cross group agendas (including at an executive level) and drive non-reporting teams to perform.
- Skills for Presentations both internal to Leadership Team and V-team, as well to Partners
- BS/BA required
- Specific training on Risk and / or Compliance highly desirable
- English Fluent required
- Office Tools expertise (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- MS / MBA a plus.